Let our professionals help!
Training Logic offers our Louisiana-based customers grant writing and management services for the Louisiana Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP). We have two full-time grant managers on staff who have secured and managed over 60 million dollars in grant funding over their combined 34 years of experience. We will walk you through every step of the process to confirm eligibility, identify training needs, write and submit the application, and manage grant training and fiscal responsibilities.
The Incumbent Worker Training Program is a partnership between the Louisiana Workforce Commission, business and industry, and training providers. It is designed to:
- develop employee skills
- increase productivity
- encourage company growth
- create new jobs
- increase job retention
- increase wages for trained workers
- Employer must have been in business in Louisiana for at least 3 years, and comply with UI tax laws.
- Employer must have at least 15 employees to be trained.
- Trainees must be incumbent workers for whom the employer incurs a Louisiana UI tax liability.
- Employer must request training to either:
- Prevent job loss caused by obselete skills, technological change, or competition
- Create, update, or retain jobs in a labor demand occupation or other occupations where services are necessary to prevent the loss of jobs
Get in touch today
Contact us to learn more about grant programs and how to partner with Training Logic!
Senior Grant Manager