Are you interested in funding to help train your workforce?
Training Logic, Inc. offers grant writing and management services for Louisiana’s Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP). Training Logic has managed over 25 million in grant funding. Our Grant Managers have over 18 combined years of experience with the IWTP program. We will work with you every step of the way to identify training needs, write and submit the application, manage grant training and fiscal responsibilities.
- The Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP) is a partnership between the Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC), business and industry, and training providers.
- IWTP is designed to benefit business and industry by assisting in the skill development of existing employees and thereby increasing employee productivity and the growth of the company. These improvements are expected to result in:
- The creation of new jobs
- The retention of jobs that otherwise may have been eliminated
- An increase in wages for trained workers.
- The program is funded by a portion of Unemployment Insurance (UI) tax contributions dedicated solely for customized training.
- To be eligible, employers must have been in business in Louisiana for at least three years, contributing and in full compliance with State UI tax laws.
- Employer must have at least 15 employees to be trained (employers can form a consortium with other employers to meet this requirement).
- Trainees must be incumbent workers for whom the employer incurs a Louisiana UI tax liability.
- Employers must request training to either:
- Prevent job loss caused by obsolete skills, technological change, or national or global competition
- Create, update, or retain jobs in a labor demand occupation, or to update or retain jobs in an occupation which is not a labor demand occupation if the administrator determines that the services are necessary to prevent the likely loss of jobs
- Employer cannot receive IWTP Customized Training and IWTP Small Business Employee Training concurrently.
To learn more about Louisiana’s Incumbent Worker Training Program and how to partner with Training Logic, Inc., please contact us:
Senior Grant Manager
Senior Grant Manager
We have formed a partnership with Louisiana Delta Community College in order to offer our clients more training opportunities. For more information Documents: Louisiana Delta Community College Partnership and http://www.ladelta.edu/Workforce%20Development/workforce-development