- Can you predict what impact your leadership will have on the team or bottom-line?
- How do you transition your commitment and drive to your organization?
- Do you know what makes some companies succeed, while others fail?
- How do you incorporate strategic business making into your day-to-day operations?
- Do your goals and strategies support your mission?
- How do you make important decisions when information is incomplete and the future is unsure?
Customized to fit your needs, Training Logic’s Executive Coaching and Strategic Planning programs are designed to equip today’s executives with the advanced skills, knowledge and business making skills needed to excel in today’s dynamic business world.
Training Logic can help you and your leadership team build clarity and consensus on a critical plan for the future success of your business. We will work with you to create a plan for the future and decide what strategic direction you can work towards for the next several years. Utilizing The Process Model, this plan will:
- Establish organizational identity by creating or reviewing the organizational vision, mission and values.
- Evaluate current levels of organizational effectiveness.
- Utilize strengths and correct weaknesses to improve efficiencies and performance.
- Identify market opportunities/threats and address these in the goals of the organization.
- Develop a roll-out plan designed to effectively communicate the organizational plan to the team.
- Establish step-by-step actions to clearly outline the progress of the team.
- Be interactive to encourage open and candid dialog from all participants.